I KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TELL WHO THIS IS... SO I WILL JUST TELL YOU! THIS IS BLAINE UNDERCOVER.. WHAT A GOOD DISGUISE!!
I GAVE BLAINE SOME PRUNES ONE DAY, AND HE ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM..NOW THAT IS ALL HE WILL EAT. HE MAKES A BIG MESS THOUGH!!!
WE TOOK FAMILY PICTURES BEFORE CHRISTMAS, SO I COULD MAKE MY CHRISTMAS CARDS,(THAT I NEVER MADE), WE HAD A LOT OF FUN, HERE ARE SOME!!


BLAINE GOT THIS LITTLE "CARS" CHAIR FOR CHRISTMAS AND HE LOVES TO SIT IN IT..HE IS GETTING SOO BIG!!






3 comments:
Oh Blainer Blaine!! He is so cute and looks a heck of a lot different from when I last saw him. I am SOOO hoping that we get to see you next month. Blaine and Jenna are going to have so much fun together!
By the way we should just arrange their marriage now, so that we can always be friends!!! LOL
awwwww.. Cute pictures. Those little mushroom chairs are so fun for little babies, and I think they think they are pretty cool being able to sit there all by themselves, seeing the world, without help.
Post a Comment