10 DAYS ANC COUNTING!! WE WILL BE FLYING OVER TO APRIL AND K-FEDS HOUSE!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SAN DIEGO BEFORE!! THIS IS PRETTY MUCH MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND I AM SOOO EXCITED!! CAN I GET A WHOOO HOOO?!?! SO THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS! I AM ALREADY STARTING TO GET THINGS READY TO GO, THAT WAY I AM NOT RUSHED AND FORGET SOMETHING OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!! PEACE OUT!!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
when i went to san diego i froze. i expected it to be sunny california and we got fog. and the funny thing is is they have a forcast for when the fog lifts. maybe we just went at the wrong time. you need to go over that huge bridge that goes out to an island over the ocean. it is cool. i can't remember what it's called but i think the island has a navel base on it or something. it isn't too far.
WaHOO! I'm jealous! HAVE A GOOD TIME!
Yeah I am so excited to see you!!! Only 8 more days!!!!
I'm so jealous!!! That will be so fun!
Jess the bridge is the Coronado bridge and your on your own. That thing gives me the heeby jeebies! Way too high and way too much ocean below me.
Post a Comment