Hey Jess! I can't believe that your pregnant again. Are you way excited? Was this a planned thing or were you guys totally surprised. I think for my second one I want to be surprised because the way things are going I don't want another. :) So maybe we shouldn't plan it and then I won't have to think to hard about having another. :) JK Love ya tons girl and Congrats!!!! That's so exciting.
17 comments:
ok it's been such a long time since i took a pregnancy test i did not know they actually say "pregnant"
i was soooo excited when I got your message this morning!!!! How fun! Addison will have someone close in age to play with!
CALL ME!!!!
ok jess i think i fixed my blog, i don't know how it did it but let me know if it is still doing what it was doing.
Congratulations!
woo hoo!! How exciting! I'm happy for you. You'll love having 2!
wow thats exciting! I am now liveing in Washington state, but I am in Arizona for a few more weeks so we should get together and do something!!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting :)
Congrats! That will be fun for Blaine to have a little sibling to play with. :)
Congratulations!! Number 5 - here we come!! We love you!
yea i am so excited for you and nick this will be so much fun to have kids together ok now let hang out k see ya congrats!!!!!
What else is new??? i was the first one you told!! thats old news!! lol
You guys should come visit! Are you feeling ok?
Congrats Jess!!! That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling ok and wish you no morning sickness!
Congratulations! Babies are so much fun!
Hey Jess! I can't believe that your pregnant again. Are you way excited? Was this a planned thing or were you guys totally surprised. I think for my second one I want to be surprised because the way things are going I don't want another. :) So maybe we shouldn't plan it and then I won't have to think to hard about having another. :) JK Love ya tons girl and Congrats!!!! That's so exciting.
yay jess! congrats!
Post a Comment