OK, OK, OK... I KNOW I AM ONLY 37 WEEKS AND 1 DAY ALONG, BUT THAT IS ONE DAY MORE THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN! I HAD BLAINE ON MY 37 WEEK MARK.. TO THE DAY.. I AM SO READY FOR HER TO BE OUT OF ME!!!
WE ALL KNOW, ITS NO BIG SECRET, I DO NOT LOVE BEING PREGNANT!! NOW DONT GET ME WRONG.. I LOVE THE OUTCOME, BUT THE WHOLE 9 MONTH THING IS A LITTLE OVER RATED!!
I THINK I AM GOING TO TAKE MY GRANDMA'S ADVICE..
"DONT TAKE THINGS POKED AT YOU SO SERIOUSLY"...
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR THIS YEAR IS NOT TO GET PREGNANT!!!!
THERE IT IS, MY BIG COMPLAINT OF THE DAY.. YOU CAUGHT ME ON A BAD DAY I GUESS!! HERE IS TO A BETTER TOMORROW, (SHE BETTER BE HERE BY TOMORROW!)
PEACE, LOVE, HOPEFULLY DELIVERY!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS COMING...
Posted by
..JeSsIcA hUnT..
at
6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm ready too. You could be like the lady on the news this morning and have "8" babies. Yes, "8". They thought there were only 7 but another one popped out. 2 girls and 6 boys. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE!
Wait till we come up next weekend!!! Or no you can have her anytime before then...then I can love on her! I feel your pain! Oh and good to see you haven't gotten any "be grateful your pregnant" hate mail like I did. I hear ya though...glad it's not me right now ;)
I feel your pain!!! I absolutely hated being pregnant. It's not fair that is lasts so long!! Hang in there and I hope your sweet little girl comes soon.
you deserve to be done poor girl well i ll pray for you and hopefuly tomarrow anyways i sure cant wait to see roxie she is going to be so cute so did you find anything out on the house hey call me k
see ya teri
Post a Comment