TOMORROW, IS ONLY A DAY AWAY. BLAH BLAH BLAH... THAT IS ALL WE HAVE BEEN HEARING FROM OUR LOAN OFFICER. OHH, "TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY", OR "WELL THERE WAS SOME ERRORS, TOMORROW FOR SURE".. BLAH BLAH BLAH... ENOUGH WITH THE TOMORROW CRAP! I WANT IT NOW! ;} SO TODAY WE GOT A CALL SAYING YES IT WILL BE TOMORROW.. I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!!
SO HERE ARE A FEW I HAVE SNAPPED DURING THE BIG PACKING. (DID I MENTION THIS WILL BE MY LAST MOVE FOREVER?) BLAINE, WHAT CAN I SAY, HE IS ALWAYS HAPPY! HE IS THE BEST LITTLE BOY EVER!! HE MAKES MY DAY!!
{don't judge me, it was laundry day in the background}
HERE ARE SOME OF MISS ROXIE.. SHE WILL BE 9 WEEKS ON FRIDAY! TIME FLIES!! SHE IS STARTING TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! I DO LOVE THAT!! SHE IS A LITTLE FUSSY, BUT WE CAN HANDLE IT!! I MADE HER SOME BOWS FOR EASTER.. WE WERE JUST MODELING THEM TODAY. {thats why they don't really match her clothes}THIS IS HOW SHE SLEEPS.. HER HEAD ALL THE WAY BENT TO THE SIDE. {no wonder she is cranky!}




ANY WAYS.. ENOUGH OF THAT!! I HAVE BEEN SLACKING AT TAKING PICTURES OF MY KIDS.. MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING A WHOLE LOT OF THIS..
SO HERE ARE A FEW I HAVE SNAPPED DURING THE BIG PACKING. (DID I MENTION THIS WILL BE MY LAST MOVE FOREVER?) BLAINE, WHAT CAN I SAY, HE IS ALWAYS HAPPY! HE IS THE BEST LITTLE BOY EVER!! HE MAKES MY DAY!!
{don't judge me, it was laundry day in the background}
HERE ARE SOME OF MISS ROXIE.. SHE WILL BE 9 WEEKS ON FRIDAY! TIME FLIES!! SHE IS STARTING TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! I DO LOVE THAT!! SHE IS A LITTLE FUSSY, BUT WE CAN HANDLE IT!! I MADE HER SOME BOWS FOR EASTER.. WE WERE JUST MODELING THEM TODAY. {thats why they don't really match her clothes}THIS IS HOW SHE SLEEPS.. HER HEAD ALL THE WAY BENT TO THE SIDE. {no wonder she is cranky!}



WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME..
PEACE.. LOVE.. TOMORROW..






3 comments:
So excited for you!! New houses are so much fun. What ward will you be in? Ccongrats again and your kids are so dang cute!!
I didnt realize it was taylor, for some reason I was thinking snowflake. We have an empty house next to us someone is supposed to be moving into. Was wondering if it was you. Dang. I charge $50 for a sitting fee and then the cd cost $30 and I turn the copyrights over to you so you can print them out whenever and how many ever you want.
oh my look at that huge flower on her head. what a cutey. I miss Blaine. Let me know if I can help with anything. I know I haven't been any help at all. I can babysit and clean and paint and whatever. please let me know.
love you guys.
Post a Comment