BLAINER IS TWO! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT!! HE HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY. HE DIDNT LOVE THE BIRTHDAY SPANKINS, BUT HE LOVED THE CAKE AND THE PRESENTS!!
HE GOT A TEE BALL SET! HE LOVES BALLS AND BATS!
HE IS MY LEFT HAND HITTER!!!
HE WAS REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE CARS!!
MELISSA'S KIDS WERE BIG HELPERS, THEY HELPED HIM UNWRAP HIS GIFTS!!!
CAN'T BEAT CANDY!!
I MADE ROXIE A DRESS... I AM NOT THE BEST SEWER, BUT IT TURNED OUT OK!!
WE WENT SWIMMING AT GRANDPA REX'S HOUSE. HE BOUGHT A BIG POOL!!
WE WENT SWIMMING AT GRANDPA REX'S HOUSE. HE BOUGHT A BIG POOL!!




















3 comments:
Ah, I am sad that we missed his party!! Tell him Happy Late Birthday!! It's crazy how they are growing up so fast!
blaine is so dang funny. and i can't believe roxie is five months already. she was trying to roll over the other day. and i am lovin her pretty blue eyes too.
Jess... I still can't believe you have 2 kids! I'm way behind! There so big and cute... I can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment