Sunday, December 20, 2009

Peace and Quiet..

Ok so it is 1:41 AM. Both kids are asleep AGAIN, nick is Still asleep on the couch, and i am tired but wide awake! I know that as soon as i start to wander off to la la land, one will cry and up i will go again, so i will try to stay awake a little longer!

I just put blaine into his bed for the 3rd time tonight.. He is soo funny!! You just gotta love em! He starts in his bed, but ends up in random places, but usually right in between nick and I.. I am not a fan of it! But it is better than in a ball in front of the fire place, or in the bathroom!
Every morning when he wakes up, it is the same thing!
Blaine- Mom, where is nick?
Me- He is at work.
Blaine- Oh he is bu bye?
Me- Ya.
Blaine- Mom, wheres ty?
Me- He is at home
Blaine- Oh church?
Me- Sure!!
Blaine- Mom i want a coke, or treat!
Haha every morning! then if roxie hasn't woke up yet, he waits and waits for her to make a peep. Then he comes running to me.. Mom mom My momma?!
He loves her!
He loves NICK!!
And he Loves TY..
In the morning I ask him what is your name today.. It changes every day, Some days he is nick, some he is ty, seuss (Jesus is a guy nick works with, for some reason blaine likes to be him?), a rrr rrr (dog) etc. etc.
He has discovered my BOWBIES, as he calls them.. He can find his too!!
Oh blainer, You wear me out every day, but i love it!!

Roxie, dear Roxie, She is A MESS...
I love Her little cheesy grin that she get!
I do not love that she is all of the sudden a daddy's girl. Thanks a lot surgery!! (i had to get my gallbladder out last week)
I do love when she gets a little sleepy and lays her head on my chest and turns into a little ball!
I love her chubby little thighs..
She has one freckle/mole, but it is hidden on her neck, under he chubby little neck rolls!
I am not quit sure what we will do with her hair! thank your dad for the cowlicks.
I Do not love that she poops at night! I hate changing bed sheets EVERY DAY..
I love how she wrestles down her brother!
Oh and how she sweeps and mops my floor! haha! She just follows blaine and eats everything in his trail!
Oh roxie you wear me out too, Every Day! But I love you!!

Well that killed about 20 minutes and still not sound but the snoring monster next to me, and the crackling of the warm fire! Ahhhh.. I think i will wander to dream land...

peace. love. kids.

1 comments:

jena velte said...

peace that must be the word for the year. I sure hope so.