Saturday, February 20, 2010

I had a birthday.. shout hurray!!

So there are no pictures in this post.. There has been no pictures for a while. My camera and my computer dont like each other, and neither does my moms computer, so i dont know what to do!!

Roxie turned one on the 6th. took a Ton of pictures, had a party!!

Now i turned 23 on the 19th. i didnt take any pictures, but, i got a really good birthday present!! I had some blood tests done a week ago, the blood came back not so good, so to a sonogram i went- Today i got the call that the sonogram was better than the blood! I am now on a thyroid medication for 3 months, then more blood work to see if the medication is enough or too much, and then for the rest of my life i get to take this wonderful medication! (unless by some miracle it fixes whatever is going on in there) So that was wonderful news and a great birthday gift! I can finally sleep through the night!!(if my kids allow it)
Also nick took me to Honda for sea food buffet! YUMMY! I am a sucker for anything out of the ocean! It was sooooo good!
PLUS, last week he surprised me with a trip to Prescott! AHHHH... The only bad thing is, I WANT TO MOVE BACK!! We got to visit with our good friends kevin and april, and see their cute kids (one we had never met before)! I'm not going to lie, i teared up a bit when i had to leave! But, anyways, we went and watched Rachels "friend" wrestle, he did AWESOME! He took 2nd place! Fun times!

So, until the next time.. hopefully a fun picture filled post, of the past and present!! haah!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Yay for medical diagnosis' on your birthday! Sounds like you had a fun birthday...Glad that wasn't dependent on a gift from me! haha

jena velte said...

I lit the fresh orange candle I bought from you today and you could smell it all over the store. It was great! I'm glad your diagnosis came out ok too. kevin comes back and says "whats that smell" "what kind is it" much better smell than what you usually get when you walk in the door. Especially when the mens bathroom is right there. ooooooh!!! sometimes I have to hold my breath to get past it. and when it's real bad I spray lysol all down the hall. So this was quite a pleasant smell.

Kendyl said...

hey you... guess what? after i had karsyn i had that dang thyroid problem..... it was NO FUN!! but after i had miley tested me again.. NO THYROID PROBLEM!!! you must need another baby!! HA HA HA

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

HAHA.. ya no baby until all this fat is gone!! haha!!