Monday, November 29, 2010

All of the above...

So, these are going back in time.. I am too lazy to switch them around!!
Ahh.. Blaine and Roxie DO love each other!!This is my very own chimney sweep!!

{He did a very nice job I might add}

Miss Roxie on the day after Thanksgiving..

OK so, I HATE TO SHOP!!
My Mom and Melissa and Kim pressured me into going to STUPID black Friday.
{yes I did give into peer pressure}
{YES, I am now done with Christmas, AND, I may or may not have had a little bit of fun, BUT. thats besides the point!}
I figured since it was at midnight, I would be fine!
So, nick dressed me so I could be warm!
Jacket and jeans, and a scarf..

Jacket, Jeans, Scarf, Wool Coat..

Jacket, Jeans, Scarf, Wool Coat, Trench Coat..

I look like I am in the Mafia. haha!
{funny thing is, we didnt stand outside in line, they just let you in}
{{ thank goodness for missionary coats:) }}
Here is blaine on a cold day, he always wears his hat backwards!

NERD!
We had a picnic one day, 4 boys and me and roxie!
WOW!
Then we helped some friends cut up their deer.. for some reason I really like to do this?!
Its fun to dig in there Gross I know!

Then we had a sleep over!!
Blaines favorite! Ty!
{apparently Roxies too}
Just chillin, watchin a movie!


We even pulled out the good ol' couch bed!
AND, if that wasn't enough, they got to have doughnuts for breakfast, In bed!!!



Ya it was pretty much awesome!!
Peace, Love, Peer Pressure!!

1 comments:

Sandi said...

You cut it up in your house?????? is this normal??? auuuughhh!