Some ask, Why in the WORLD did you move to North Dakota..
Here is your answer:
See that guy right there? The one with his back to you?
Ya that one..
He would be the reason I came here..
See that big truck right by him, the one getting filled up with tons of water?
That would be the reason He came here!!
Nick has been working his butt off since we got up here..
The more he works.
The sooner we get to leave!! :)
What does he do while he is not workin his butt off??Wrastlin with the kiddies.. I'm not quite sure what it is about having your dad throw you across the room, and pound you to the ground, and throw pillows at you..But my kids.. They LOVE it!!!

This is why we moved up here.. Moments like this.. Nick was only away from us for 3 Months. But we just couldn't do it with out him! He's our sunshine on a rainy day. We missed him too much!I am soooo grateful that we were able to come here with him. We are so blessed!!
{maybe one day I will tell you the crazy story of us finding a place to live! Prayers are answered!}
Peace. Love. Blessings.






0 comments:
Post a Comment