Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday is a new thing to us!!

Saturday actually matters to us now~
Before, everyday was like Saturday.
Although, there was no sleeping in.
There were things to be done.
After chores were done, we headed to the park.
 They got new swings! Blaine LOVED them, Roxie screamed..
 
 We went to check out the lake.
And of course, someone had to fall in.
Don't worry, It wasn't me! :)
Roxie was the winner this time!

 Blaine consoling her..





 I LOVE these little stinker!!!
 There were tons of Canadian Geese on the lake..
I wonder if they are heading South for winter?

 Blaine running.. haha!! He found a feather, and saw a muskrat!
 Here is Bruzer. He is getting huge!



Me and the kids played outside for a while with the dog, and all these birds started circling around the neighborhood.. There were millions.. Kind of freaky!
So we went inside..
Saturdays are great! :)
P.S. Did I mention I was doped up on pain pills?? I have been trying to pas a dang kidney stone since thursday night...  Thank goodness my kids are entertained easily..:) 
Peace.Love.Saturday.


1 comments:

Sandi said...

I feel like I just spent the day with you :) Your rugrats are getting so big! We wish we could see you guys more often.