First off.. I want to tell you joke..
ME: Ol' Ricky went to go cut down a big ol tree..
He cut down this big tree and a branch flew and knocked him on his ass!
YOU: Oh, you mean rectum?
ME: Wrecked him hell, Damn near killed him!
(that ones for my G-ma Shirley)
Now I want to tell you a story..
My dad (Ol' Ricky), went to cut down a big ol tree..
He cut down this big tee and a branch flew and knocked him on his ass!
After an hour or two, he woke up. With a hole in his head and a running chainsaw on his tummy.
After driving himself to the hospital,
(could you imagine pulling up next to a guy with blood all over his face..)
We found out that he had wrecked him pretty good.
Hell, damn near killed him!
Turns out he had a major concussion, a big gash to his head,
short term memory loss and a realllllllly sore body!
Thank Heavens!
When this all went down I had 5 men at my house for dinner.
My sister called me and said dad is hurt really bad.
I started to cry, and the men looked at me really funny.
Its times like these I realize it is not so fun to live sooo far away..
I sure am glad that he is ok!
He is still in recovery mode.. but will survive.
I love my dad.
He was my buddy growing up. And I was his.
(I'm 83% sure I am still his favorite..
Melissa is really trying to take my place now that I moved..)
He taught me to love nature and all things outdoors.
He took me hunting and fishing..
My mom and sister would go shopping and
me and dad would hang out at the pool.
I probably should have been a boy.. I kinda acted like one.
He made me learn all the trees and all the bushes.
He is mostly full or crap, but usually knows it all.
I love him and am glad he is still kickin! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment