THIS WEEKEND WE WENT TO ROOSEVELT LAKE! WE HAD A BLAST! IT WAS SUCH NICE WEATHER THERE. I COULD HAVE STAYED THERE FOREVER! HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OF BLAINERS FIRST TRIP TO THE LAKE!!


HERE IS BLAINE TAKING A BATH IN A BUCKET! HE LOVED IT!!
HERE IS NICKS CATCH OF THE DAY!! THEY WENT OUT ON THE BOAT AND GOT STRANDED, SO WHILE THEY WERE TRYING TO GET A TOW, HE DECIDED TO FISH! AND HE CAUGHT A BIG OL' CAT FISH!!!


THIS IS BLAINERS FIRST EASTER! WE WERE AT THE LAKE ON EASTER, AND BEING THE GREAT MOTHER I AM, I FORGOT HIS EASTER STUFF! SO HE GOT IT YESTERDAY!! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!
THIS IS BLAINES WAY OF CRAWLING!! HE WILL NOT CRAWL!! BUT HE WILL DO THIS! I THINK THAT HE WILL BE CRAWLING ANYDAY NOW, BUT I HAVE BEEN THINKING THAT FOR A WHILE. OH WELL, I GUESS HE WILL DO IT WHEN HE IS READY TO DO IT!!









7 comments:
Gosh I LOVE this kid!!! He is so freakin cute!! Give him a kiss for me.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!!
I am so glad to know that it isn't just my son that doesn't want to crawl. He does the same thing as Blaine. And part of me wants him to just crawl but then the other doesn't reallly want him to be mobile yet. But like you said he will get it when he wants to. :) You have a cutie on your hands. :)
HIS CAMO SHORTS ARE SOOO CUTE. HE'S GONNA BE CRAWLIN ANY SECOND AND GETTIN INTO EVERYTHING!
HIS CAMO SHORTS ARE SOOO CUTE. HE'S GONNA BE CRAWLIN ANY SECOND AND GETTIN INTO EVERYTHING!
Jessica he is soo handsome... he acts like such a calm and happy baby..
I'm jealous! I can't wait to go to the lake! Blaine looks so cute in all those pictures! He is going to be a little heart breaker!
Post a Comment