Thursday, April 3, 2008

THIS IS BLAINER AT GRANDMA JENA'S HOUSE! HE LOVES IT THERE. HE LOVES HIS GRANDMA JENA SO MUCH!!!
SO LAST NIGHT I HAD ACTIVITY DAYS, SO NICK DECIDED HIM AND BLAINE WOULD GO OUT EAST AND DRIVE AROUND.... HE CALLS ME, "WELL I MADE BLOOD.." IM LIKE, WHAT? YOU SHOT SOMETHING?? "NO I KILLED A SNAKE"! {OH WOW} RIGHT? WHO CARES ABOUT SNAKES.... THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT UNTIL I SAW THIS DANG THING!!! SICK!! IT IS LIKE AN ANACONDA!!



IT IS A BIG SNAKE. AND I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM NICK, HE WAS LIKE. "WE ARE EATING IT.. IM LIKE, EATING WHAT?? UHHH...THE SNAKE!!" SICK SICK SICK...I HAVE THE PIC ON MY PHONE, I WILL TRY TO GET IT ON HERE. IT IS ALL LAID OUT ON THE GRILL.. SKINNED AND ALL!!!

9 comments:

Angie said...

ok.....what the heck kind of snake is that....where did he find it....and did he really eat it???? GROSS

Joshua Bradley Schultz said...

That snake is awesome how long "was" he before he lost his head.

Micah and Aaron said...

That snake is pretty big! I can't believe they ate it. YUCK!

Couple of Hunt's said...

Stupid Snake!!! I'm glad that is is dead and now in your husbands stomach!! NASTY!!! I will NEVER forgive Nick for what he did to me with that stupid thing, but it was kinda funny now that I think back on it.

Brette said...

Eeeww I hate snakes!! Looking at the thing gave me the heebie jeebies! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! He is such a handsome boy. Hope everything is going good for you two!

Josh and Cori said...

sick-I totally agree. That just makes my stomach turn. And to EAT it? I guess guys would say it tastes like chicken...

jena velte said...

he brought the snake in to lumbermens already skinned. it looked so nasty. he said they were going to eat it.....

tanya pulled it right out of the brown paper bag it looked all pink and stuff. he said he had to put it in a paper bag to take it across the store.

tanya didn't have a problem pulling it right out of the bag. DISGUSTING.

DOES IT TASTE LIKE CHICKEN???

Rachy! said...

THATS FREAKIN AWESOME NICK!!!! HAHA... did it taste good???

Ashlie said...

Yucky!!! I kind of like snakes but not when they are dead. And I don't think I could ever eat one either. At least Nick had a good time with it. :)