Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boy or Girl??

So I am having a give away to whoever can guess if I am having a boy or girl!! The first one that posts the correct answer gets Blaine and 1 box of wipes!! Good Luck!




OK OK.. JUST KIDDING!!

glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, It's A Girl Glitter Graphics

I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T COOPERATE. SO WE WILL ALL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE...

7 comments:

Brette said...

haha this was hilarious. I was wondering if you were going to post what you were having! And you did, yay! She's going to be a cute little thing! Congrats!

jena velte said...

ok I'll take the wipes and blaine any day for you all. ;o). I'm so excited about it! Derek called today and said "I guess jess is having a girl" I said " oh did nick tell you and he said "no" jessica "e mailed" me! I said e mailed you??? do you mean text?
he said ya...same thing. lol!

Becca said...

YAY!! so excited for you!! I really want a girl next. I have enough stinky boys. lol I was going to say girl... do I win?

Micah and Aaron said...

Congrats Jess!!! That is so exciting. I can't believe you are going to have two kiddos soon!! Hope you are feeling better and keep posting sweet pictures of your little guy!

Amanda said...

YAY!! congrats..... :)

Kyson and Kodi said...

I am so happy for you guys. You will love having a little girl. Blaine will be such a good big brother.

The Papa's said...

Hey it's your cuz' Suzanne (Jolley) her in good ol' Utah. I work with one of Sandi's friends and found a whole bunch of cousins. Anyway, I linked you to me. Mine is suzpapa.blogspot.com.
Your little boy is so cute!!!