WELL I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD JUST POST REAL QUICK, WE ARE ALL DOING GOOD. I WAS IN THE HOSPITOL LAST SUNDAY OR MONDAY MORNING AT 3.. I HAD A KIDNEY STONE ATTACK! YA I HAVE NEVER HAD A KIDNEY STONE, BUT THEY SUCK!! I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE PASSED IT YET OR IF IT IS STILL IN THERE WAITING TO TORTURE ME AGAIN! AT LEAST THIS TIME I WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS!! HOPEFULLY I GET THE INTERNET THIS WEEK, THEN WE WILL BE ROLLIN AGAIN!!! PEACE.. LOVE.. KIDNEY STONE!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
OH DANG!! you poor girl! I can only imagine.. the pain of having to pass that...At least i got to just have my gaul stones surgecally removed!! ARGG.. that was no fun either.. good luck and i hope it doesnt cause any more problems
kidney stones really suck. I don't know whats worse havin a baby or kidney stones. You take it easy and if you need a break just send Blainer home with me to cheer me up. love you guys a bunch.
oh man jess i am so sorry if you need anything let me know i owe you a pedicure anyways hey let me know if you need me take blain or clean your house or come hang out with u at your house. sorry you have to be in pain i feel bad for you please do call me though i'd love to talk to you
Oh man Jess!!! That is so not fair for you to be pregnant and to have a kidney stone!!! I have had a kidney stone before and they are no fun!!! Hope you are feeling better though!!
Post a Comment