OH my gosh. I love her already. She looks JUST like Jessica...sorry Nick...you only get one. You guys seriously have to come here. We miss you and I want to take her pictures. Coming here will have to fall on you since Kevin has the schedule from HE*L and Josh is in school. So really come. PLUS we can make bows!!!
wow what a story Jess!! I can't believe that! I'm glad she is finally here though! I knew you were ready for her and i don't blame you! She's a doll! You guys did good :)
Hello.... congrats. she is soo cute! I cant wait to see her in real life? How is it going with 2 kiddos? You are so lucky that blaine is such a good boy. I dont know if i would be a sane person if i had a baby right now with miley so young. you are great for the job!
Jessica she is soo beautiful. Im so glad that everything worked out good! I love her middle name too! Thats so crazy that you have 2 kids wow i need to get moving haha.
Jessica this is traci (mills). And I had to tell you that your little girl is SOO cute! Congrats by the way. And seriously she's adorable - I had to make my husband come look and see how dang cute she is!
oh jessica i was laying on the floor crying when i was reading this!!! that does sound like quite the adventure! she is sooo dang cute and i cant wait to see Roxie!! love you kasey
12 comments:
OH my gosh. I love her already. She looks JUST like Jessica...sorry Nick...you only get one. You guys seriously have to come here. We miss you and I want to take her pictures. Coming here will have to fall on you since Kevin has the schedule from HE*L and Josh is in school. So really come. PLUS we can make bows!!!
OHHH we can't wait to meet her!
ok jessica I think that last picture looks a bit like nick. The only one I've seen so far that looks like him.
wow what a story Jess!! I can't believe that! I'm glad she is finally here though! I knew you were ready for her and i don't blame you! She's a doll! You guys did good :)
That is some labor story!!! She is so adorable! Congrats you guys!!
Hello.... congrats. she is soo cute! I cant wait to see her in real life? How is it going with 2 kiddos? You are so lucky that blaine is such a good boy. I dont know if i would be a sane person if i had a baby right now with miley so young. you are great for the job!
Congrats! She's beautiful. Glad everything turned out good.
Jessica she is soo beautiful. Im so glad that everything worked out good! I love her middle name too! Thats so crazy that you have 2 kids wow i need to get moving haha.
Jessica this is traci (mills). And I had to tell you that your little girl is SOO cute! Congrats by the way. And seriously she's adorable - I had to make my husband come look and see how dang cute she is!
That's awesome Congrats. I am so happy for you to finally have Roxy here! She is way tiny. I love it!
Love ya
oh jessica i was laying on the floor crying when i was reading this!!! that does sound like quite the adventure! she is sooo dang cute and i cant wait to see Roxie!!
love you
kasey
Post a Comment