Tuesday, February 17, 2009

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF FUN..

WHILE MY BOYS WERE DOING THIS.....


I DECIDED TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH ROXIE.. SHE HAS THE CUTEST CLOTHES, BUT NEVER HAS A CHANCE TO WEAR THEM (SINCE WE CANT GO TO CHURCH YET, AND IT IS FREEZING COLD OUTSIDE)! SHE IS SO CUTE! WE WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND SHE WEIGHS 6 POUNDS AND 6 OUNCES. SHE IS GROWING LIKE A WEED. OTHER THAN A LITTLE {BIG} CONSTIPATION, ALL IS WELL! NOTHING A LITTLE STOOL SOFTENER AND KARO SUGAR CANT HELP!!

THESE ARE JUST PICTURES I TAKE EVERY DAY OF HER... I LOVE GETTING HER READY AND PUTTING ON HER BOW!! SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!

4 comments:

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

She's beautiful Jessica! Congrats on the new little one. Girls are so much fun to dress up! How are you guys?

jena velte said...

she's gonna love you when she gets older and has those cute pictures. she is a cutey. that is so fun. I used to dress angie up. Rachel wouldn't let me. I had no idea what I was having when I had Angie but when they gave me a shower before I had her "everyone" gave me girl things but one person. I even dressed her up in that. I sure am glad she was a girl I don't know what I would have done.

Sandi said...

Jess! are you having so much fun? she is adorable! We are all well now so we can come see her- need to find out exactly where you live.

marleigh's mommy said...

she is so sweet i love to see her i need to come hold her anyways we will see you later yousuch a cute family